Searching and finding a holiday home
There are two ways to quickly search online for a holiday home:
- With dates
Enter the start and end dates in the search fields on our homepage, and click on “Search”. A list of available accommodations will appear. You can refine your search results by using the filters on the left-hand sidebar.
- Without dates
Search our web without dates (if you like you can refine your search) to find the accommodation(s) of your interest. With every accommodation you can check the availability calendar to see which periods are still free.
Availability and booking
If you have found your ideal holiday home and your desired holiday period is still available, then there are two possibilities:
- The calendar is open for online bookings (white boxes)
The availability is upon request (yellow boxes)
- If you had already entered dates, you can click on the “Book now” button. If not, then go to the calendar and select your arrival and departure date. The booking page will open automatically showing the price overview to which you can add extras if you wish.
- Click on “Continue” to enter your personal details.
- Click on “Continue” for a summary of your booking and to indicate how you wish to pay. If you agree, you can finalize the booking.
- After finalizing your booking, the payment page will open and you can print your booking confirmation form. This will also be send to you by mail.
- This means that we need to check the availability for the requested period, before you can book.
- A price overview will be presented. Enter your personal details and click on “Send”.
- Once we know if the holiday home is available or not, we will immediately contact you to inform you.
If you have questions or need more information about this accommodation, please click on “Contact” and we will contact you shortly.
Hold an option for 3 days
For periods in which the calendar is open for online bookings, you can also choose to hold an option for 3 days. This means that we will place your reservation on hold for up to 3 days, free of charge, during which you will have the time to consult with your family, arrange flight tickets, etc.