This beautiful villa with hotel service is made up of beautiful Balinese materials. Everywhere you look, you will find beautiful Balinese art. Villa Buudha will make you feel right at home. The villa can be rented for yourself or can be shared with your friends or family. You will always have the whole villa at your disposal.
With its huge living area of 480 m2, you have all the space you want. Every corner of the house has a feeel of warmth. In the villa you will find beautiful paintings and grand buddhas, cozy balinese benches and cozy corners where you can follow the news on your flat screen.
The villa features a design kitchen with cooking island and state-of-the-art equipment. Not that you would need it, but it's always nice to watch the staff make some nice bites for you. And while you're sipping on the fresh water from the water cooler (or anjoy a cool local beer), your household help is making sure your laundry is done.
Guests can relax on the poolside terrace, just one step away from the living room, take a swim in the natural stone pool or indulge with a drink in the jacuzzi. Another beautiful terrace can be found on the first floor. Here you can enjoy a cup of coffee or a bintang in the shade. You can dine at the treetable, made up for 2 to 18 people or in the bale benong. This canopy-covered lounge place is also an ideal spot to unwind or just ascertain all the impressions that this area has made for you.
Alternatively, you can choose to rest on one of the meditation stones or by feeding the many koikarpers and freshwater sharks. The tropical garden with beautiful lights, palm trees, fish ponds, buddha statues and wicker parasols will make your vacation complete.
The two beautiful and large bedrooms on the ground floor feature a double bed, pond, nature baths and semi-outdoor bathrooms made of natural stone.
The remaining 3 bedrooms are located under the huge round thatched roof on the first floor. One bedroom has a single double bed. In the second bedroom you will find 3 double beds separated by walls and the third bedroom also has three double beds with less privacy. Of course, all bedrooms are equipped with both air conditioning and fans.
The villa is located on the Bali sea where you can enjoy both sunrise and sunset. The villa offers a beautiful view over the sea from several terraces, from where you can enjoy the activity of local fishermen in the morning. The villa is located between the sawas and grape fields in the authentic north of Bali.
What else do you get?
What makes the villa so special is the serene atmosphere and the spiritual places for yoga, meditation and massage. You will find all the Balinese luxury you can imagine. A lot of attention has been paid to the decoration of the villa. Everywhere you will find great statues, wooden sculptures, paintings and antique banks. In the evenings your villa is lit by a lot of beautiful lamps making you feel like being part of a fairy tale.
The villa has a large infinity pool of 18 x 9 meters, a jacuzzi for 12 people and a spacious living area of 480 m2. It offers enough space for 18 people.
In the beautiful tropical garden of 1750 m2. you will find large ponds full of koi carps and catfish.
Health, relax and care
Health, relax and care are the keywords that suit a stay in this villa. You will get all the rest you need during this holiday, as you do not have to do anything. Wake up in your dream villa with sea views. You can have a massage on the terrace, read a book in the Bale Benong by the sea or enjoy a drink from our staff under the weed parasols by the pool.
And for even more fun: just ask for the canoe or the sup, or ask our driver for a sightseeing tour. In short, peace, culture and action do not need to be missed. You tell us what you want and our staff will help you.
What is included
- Use of the whole villla. You never have to share the villa with others.
- Full hotel service, 6 days a week, 6.45 hours a day service by a dedicated team.
- Transfer from airport or elsewhere to the villa is included (return to airport we can arrange for you)
- Free Internet, free use of WIFI.
- Welcome pack on arrival and first drinks.
- Meal upon arrival (depending on arrival time and only for rentals as of 7 days). Other meals are based on cost-priced groceries.
- Energy costs, ie gas, water and electricity.
- Rent, taxes and tourist tax.
- Laundry service. Our staff will wash your clothes. Free use of washer and dryer.
- Bed linen, towels & pool towels.
- Daily cleaning
- Use of water cooler with 1 gallon drinking water (the refills should be paid).
- Use of Nespresso coffee machine (please bring the cups yourself, these are not for sale in Bali). A regular coffee machine is also available if you like to drink regular coffee.
- Flat screen satellite, DVD player and DVD collection.
- Audio equipment with CD player and telephone connection. CD collection present. Use of library.
- 2 massage banks (ask the staff for the prices for various massages)
- Baby cots, high chair
- Soap, hair dryer, lockers (4 pieces).
- free use of canoe and SUP
- Transport from the villa back to the airport or elsewhere in Bali. (we will be happy to arrange this for you)
- Travel and cancellation insurance (see our general rental conditions).
- All meals after the first dinner/lunch/breakfast. If you give cash to our staff to pay for the groceries, they will put the most delicious meals for you on the table.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW: The prices for Villa Villa Buddha 12 in Lovina are indicated on the price list per week including additional costs. This does not mean that you should always rent a week. Outside the high season you can freely choose your arrival and departure day by clicking on the availability calendar the desired dates, the rent is automatically calculated. If desired, you can book directly online with immediate confirmation.